Welcome to Richmond Public Schools Office of Grants Monitoring & Compliance.
The Office of Grants Monitoring & Compliance is the primary source for support, guidance, and technical assistance for securing, implementing, and monitoring the use of grant funds for Richmond Public Schools.
Mission Statement: To provide efficient and effective management and administration of federal, state and local grants through a spirit of excellence, adherence to federal, state, and local policies, as well as compliance to guidelines and regulations for fiscal responsibility and technical expertise to all of our valued internal and external constituents.
Our goals are to:
1. Communicate federal, state and local guidelines to assure compliance with regulations.
2. Ensure all federal, state and local funded programs are in programmatic and budgetary compliance.
3. Monitor and assist in the supervision and preparation of applications for federal, state and local grants.
4. Disseminate and gather information relative to federal and state grant programs.
5. Write and develop proposals and applications for the school division.