Parent Teacher Association
The Lucille Brown PTA's mission strives to create links between home and school, integrating the efforts of parents with those of principals and teachers.
The Lucille Brown PTA raises funds and provides support for educational programs, sports, and other special school events throughout the year. We participates in events such as: Sixth Grade Orientation, Teacher of the Month, Teacher Appreciation Week, Holiday and Spring Concerts, High School Night, Black History Month, Literacy Night, Talent Shows, and more...
YOUR 2019-2020 BOARD is as follows:
President, Janel Gordon
Vice President, Membership, Malinda Miller
Vice President, Programs, Vacant
Treasurer, Kara Stup
Secretary, Laura Brady
Contact us if you have any questions. Come to a board meeting--we meet the first Tuesday of the month. See our Facebook page for details.
Register at school (membership envelopes are located on the front counter), at school events, or join online by clicking here - click join, create an account, and then select to pay Lucille Brown PTA dues online: $6 for individuals, $10 for families, $5 for teachers. If you have any questions, please contact the Virginia PTA at 804.264.1234.
Follow Lucille Brown Middle School's PTA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LucilleBrownPTA
- Cut and save Box Tops from your grocery items:
- Clip the pink “Box Top” from many participating products.
- Send your “Box Tops” to the school office with your child throughout the school year.
- LBMS receives cash for every “Box Top” collected.
Shop with Amazon Smile!
- Sign up using this link.
- Bookmark this link and use it when you shop!
- Under your account options, select Your AmazonSmile and designate Lucille M. Brown Middle School PTA as your favorite charitable organization.
- A portion (.5%) of your purchases are donated to LBMS PTA.
- Shop with the link whenever you use Amazon - no time limit.
Shop at Kroger with your Kroger Plus card!
- Log into your Kroger Plus account, or create a Kroger Plus account here.
- As a new enrollee, enter IH295or Lucille M. Brown PTA in the “search” field. If you are already enrolled under LMB with Kroger, you have been joined to the new Kroger number.
- Each time you shop at Kroger, scan your Kroger Plus card, or enter your ALT ID, and LBMS will receive a donation.
- There is no time limit for this program.
Thank you for helping in this NO-COST way to provide funds for Lucille Brown Middle School.