We are change agents committed to providing innovative and objective solutions that add value and improve operations.
- Develop and implement an audit plan based on an annual risk assessment.
- Ensure that Richmond Public Schools programs, schools, and departments comply with applicable policies, procedures, plans, laws and regulations.
- Improve the District's understanding of internal audit functions and services.
- Investigate observed, alleged or suspected wrongdoing to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse in district programs and activities.
- Maintain a dynamic, team-oriented environment which encourages personal and professional growth, and challenges and rewards our employees for excelling and reaching their full potential.
- Encourage self-reviews of systems and procedures.
Internal Audit Services
301 North Ninth Street
Richmond, VA 23219