Research & Evaluation Technical Assistance
In support of division-wide instruction and administrative initiatives, the Office of Assessment Literacy and Research:
- Provide research technical assistance, training, and consultation to professional staff.
- Develop and use information files and/or research data files to satisfy practical information needs.
- Identify data elements and accurate sources of data for reporting progress on strategic goals and objectives.
- Query division data bases and/or obtain data by electronic file transfer in order to produce summary or aggregate data analyses.
- Ensure that data are appropriately yet accurately used and reported.
- Report results in a variety of forms.