The Department of Pupil Transportation is currently hiring School Bus Operators! If you or anyone you know, is interested in becoming a professional
School Bus Operator, please complete the following steps:
1. Visit the Employment Opportunities web page.
2. Under Job Listings, in the search box, type "Substitute Bus Operator."
3. The job description will display, use the Apply Now - Apply for this Position link.
4. Complete and submit the online application and call Mr. Robert Cere at 804-674-4356.
5. If you need additional assistance during the application process, please contact our Safety and Training Office: Call 674-4356.
6. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. No felonies; no child protective services cases; no DMV history of reckless driving or DUIs within the past five years, and no more than two moving violations within the past year.
7. You must have zero (o) or plus (+) points on your driving record.