At RPS, there is a place for every employee to thrive and make a difference for students. We are passionate professionals who believe in education that inspires students to reach their highest potential. Learn more about RPS schools by clicking here.
- Serving approximately 24,000
- Comprised of over 45 schools and programs, Richmond Public Schools is comprised of:
- 5 pre-school centers
- 25 elementary schools, including one charter school
- 7 middle schools
- 5 comprehensive high schools
- 3 specialty schools
- Supporting staff by ensuring a climate of inclusion, dignity, and respect
- Provide meaningful professional development for continued growth
Ready to JOIN a COMMITTED team? View our Job Postings
Have questions about applying? Application Procedure
Check out our benefits! Benefits and Compensation
Featured Job Openings
Richmond Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, disability, age, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, social and family background, linguistic preference, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by law in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices.