Property & Supplies
We are committed to support the policies of the Richmond School Board and the stated goals of the Superintendent, providing efficient and timely services to schools and departments.
We strive to provide an efficient property and distribution systems.
- Maintain a computerized system to track stock items and fixed assets.
- Provide recycling services of surplus equipment and furniture.
- Maintain and provide customers with a variety of products, making them available at a lower price.
- Processing requisitions expeditiously to ensure goods are delivered in a timely manner.
- Conduct annual physical inventories to ensure accuracy of stock items and assets records.
We provide service to the schools and departments, offering a variety of products and services to support the staff and meet the needs of the students.
The Mini-Store was closed in June of 2015 and replace with Direct Delivery to realize a savings to RPS.Direct Delivery section contracts are available on the Purchasing website.