Learn how CIGNA can help support your health and wellbeing. Explore the products and service plans offered by RPS to find which meets your needs, lifestyle and budget. Visit the Cigna website. Or call CIGNA Customer Service at 1-800-244-6224
Your CIGNA Choice Fund® Health Savings Account
A health plan plus a health savings account.
What is a Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan?
- A health plan that provides coverage for qualified medical/pharmacy expenses and allows you the option to save HSA dollars on a tax advantaged basis.
- Your employer contributes and you can too through payroll deduction!
- The total 2019 annual contribution by the employer is:
- $750 Single Coverage
- $1,250 Family Coverage
- Employee and employer money deposited into HSA is generally not taxable
- Age 55 or older - Maximum contribution increases by $1,000 (considered a "catch-up" contribution.)