To develop positive working relationships with all schools and departments of Richmond Public Schools to achieve efficient and effective records management while ensuring compliance with state and federal laws governing storage and destruction of public school records.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Coordinate records courier service for the transfer of active student records between schools.
- Coordinate conversion of school division records to digital computer image for permanent and long-term storage and retrieval.
- Coordinate destruction of obsolete records in accordance with state-mandated retention schedules.
RPS Manuals & Procedures
- Records Management FAQ
- Manual for Managing Inactive Records
- 2018 Annual Records "Spring Cleaning" (March 12 - April 30)
- Procedures/Forms for Destroying Obsolete Records
- Virginia Public Records Management Manual (LVA)
- Management of the Student's Scholastic Record (Guidelines) (DOE)
Anthony Johnson, Division Records Manager email
Lillie Dade, Office Associate
Berkeley Davis, Scan/Data Control Technician
Ariel Robinson, Records Technician
Terry Thompson, Records Coordinator
Mamie Whitaker, Records Technician