Clubs & Organizations
Community of Caring Diplomat Program
The Community of Caring Diplomats Program is comprised of students in grades 3-5. They were selected to participate in this program by their classroom teacher and/or school counselor. Many of them have experienced a trauma outside of school.
Each month the Community of Caring Diplomats meet to complete service projects for our school and community. The motto of this group is “We Learn and Lead by Serving Others.” Through the projects our Diplomats have learned how to care for and encourage each other. They often ask for opportunities to help others. Our students have truly embraced the core values of caring, respect, responsibility, trust and family. The participants feel that they are a part of the school and serve as role models.
- Created decorations for our school’s annual Thanksgiving Family Dinner and prepared the utensils
- Prepared holiday food boxes for our families
- Served as host/hostesses for our annual Dr. Seuss Read Across America Celebration
- Created cards for the first responders in our community
- Distributed and collected “Pennies for Patients” boxes
- Collected recycling bins of copy paper weekly