Students interested in attending Franklin Military must apply the year prior to the year they wish to attend. For example, the current application should be submitted by students who will be in 6th, 9th, or 10th grade in September 2018.
The general process is:
- Parent and student complete their portions of the online application
- Current school counselor uploads required documents such as grades, attendance, teacher recommendations, etc.
- Once the February application deadline has passed, school will review all applications.
- Acceptance or denials notifications are posted in the online portal in late March.
- The following September, accepted students will begin school with us.
Please visit the RPS Enrollment Hub for more in-depth details, timeline, and to apply.
The 2018-2019 application will be available beginning October 16th.