Superintendent's Parent Advisory Council
The Superintendent wants to engage parents as true partners in the educational process. Parents play an important and integral role in promoting the social, emotional and academic success of all students. Member's of the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) will work to build a strong community-parent-school partnership.
The PAC brings together 25 parents from diverse backgrounds to work with the administration to engage as meaningful partners in the educational process.
PAC members will:
- Actively participate in monthly meetings with the Superintendent
- Share input on upcoming policy decisions and best practices
- Discuss parent perspectives on topics impacting their child's school and the school district
- Build relationships with parents from across the school district
- Provide feedback to the superintendence and be responsible for sharing, promoting and communicating information to parents in our district.
The PAC is divided into three focus groups that each uniquely advances community engagement efforts across the district.
- Go Far Together
- Parent Resources & Engagement
How to Apply
We invite all current RPS parents to apply and serve as a member of the PAC as we continue building strong community-parent-school partnership. All current RPS parents/guardians are invited to apply through the online registration forms:
Applications are due July 12th and notifications of acceptance will be sent by August 5th.