Superintendent's Student Advisory Council (SAC)
Student voices are valuable and important to the future of Richmond Public Schools. The Superintendent's Student Advisory Council (SAC) consists of 25 students in grades 9 - 11, representing all high schools across the district that meet monthly with the superintendent to offer input, advice, suggestions, and guidance on issues that are important to students.
SAC members are selected to participate by school leadership.
SAC members will:
- Actively participate in monthly meetings with the Superintendent
- Provide input on upcoming policy decisions and best practices
- Discuss student perspectives on topics impacting their schools and the school district
- Build relationships with students from across the school district
- Share, promote and communicate