The team collaborates with various stakeholders to monitor the implementation of grant funding to the division in excess of $90 million dollars. To these ends the Office of Grant Monitoring and Compliance Team performs the following tasks:
- Train applicable stakeholders on grant development
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for pre and post grant award phases
- Track grant balances, maintains records and corresponds with stakeholders via various modalities
- Obtain competitive and formula-based grants from federal, local, and state agencies
- Monitor the implementation and expenditure of awarded funds to ensure compliance with state, local and federal parameters of the secured grant.