E.S.H. Greene Elementary School was named for Edwin Stonewall Hunter Greene, a former Superintendent of Schools for Chesterfield County and the City of Colonial Heights. In 1970, the City of Richmond annexed the area including E.S.H. Greene from Chesterfield County and the school then became a part of the Richmond Public School System.
E.S.H. Greene is located at 1745 Catalina Drive on the constantly growing southside of Richmond, Virginia. Our school is housed in a main building with an attached round building with two large modular units with nineteen classrooms and cafeteria located on the grounds. There are approximately 715 students in Grades Kindergarten through Grade Five.