Below are step-by-step instructions on how to view your application results in Enroll RPS. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
- Visit the Enroll RPS Homepage and log in.
For families who already have accounts, they can access their account by logging in on the left-hand side of the Enroll RPS homepage. Families can translate the application into a number of different languages by using the Google Select Language button in the upper right-hand corner. Remember to use the same log-in information you used when submitting information last fall.
- Confirm you logged in correctly.
If you are logging in to view application results, you should have children attached to your account from applications you submitted last fall. (If you don’t see student information, you may have logged into the incorrect account).
- Read through the Dashboard instructions regarding SY2021-2022 applications.
The Enroll RPS dashboard will display important information about next steps depending on your child’s application results. The dashboard reads as follows:
Results for Open Enrollment, Specialty Schools, and Governor's School applications are now available.
The results of each application are displayed in the [Student Name]’s School Application tab at the bottom of this page. Please read carefully below; answers to commonly asked questions about application decisions are available here.
All applications display an Application Status. This status (appearing in green, red, or orange) is not your admission decision. It can read Submitted and Eligible (your student’s application is eligible for consideration at the given school), Ineligible (your student’s application was determined ineligible per policies for the given school), or Submitted, In Processing (your student’s application has still not received an eligibility determination; this only now applies to late applications).
Acceptance/Placement decisions are described below:
- Accepted Students – For students who received a seat offer, “Offered Placement” will display underneath the school/program name and their application status. Buttons to “Accept Placement” or “Decline Placement” will appear beneath this status row. When you are ready to make the decision for a given school, click the button that corresponds to your choice. Families have until March 19 at 11:59PM to accept or decline initial seat offers for the 2021-22 school year. All decisions must be made in Enroll RPS, and a student may accept a seat at only one school (if you accept one seat, then accept another, the initial seat will be declined). Any seat offer that is not decided by this date will automatically decline and be awarded to the student next in line on the appropriate waitlist.
- Waitlisted Students – For students who did not receive a seat offer at a given school but are on the waitlist, “[#] on waiting list” will display underneath the school/program name and application status. Students with the “[#] on waiting list” status will receive a notification via email if they receive a seat offer, which will be triggered by accepted students declining their seat offers. Waitlists will begin updating on March 22nd, and will continue to update if seats become available throughout the spring and summer.
- Not Accepted – For students who did not receive a seat offer at a given school and are not on a waitlist, “Submitted and Eligible - Not Accepted/Placed” will display underneath the school name and application status.
Please note that the application deadline for school year 2021-2022 applications was Tuesday, December 1 at 4:30PM. Late applications for specialty schools and governor's schools were not accepted, and so will not display admission results.
If you submitted an open enrollment or charter school application after the deadline, your child’s application will be placed on the waitlist after the initial offer acceptance deadline. Their application will be placed in order it was submitted, and added to a waitlist behind on-time applicants who did not receive a seat offer.
- Consider and finalize decisions (if applicable) within the relevant timeframe.
Families who receive a seat offer in the initial round of results have until March 19 at 11:59PM to accept or decline in Enroll RPS.
If your child did not receive a seat offer at a given school but are on the waitlist, the school status row will read “Waitlist [#]”. Students with “Waitlist [#]” status will receive a notification via email if they receive a seat offer, which will be triggered by an accepted student declining their seat offer. Waitlists will begin updating on March 22nd and will continue to update if seats become available throughout the spring and summer.
If your student receives a seat offer from the waitlist, you will have 10 business days from receipt of the email to make your decision in Enroll RPS. For example, if you receive a seat offer on March 22, you will have until Friday, April 2 at 11:59PM to accept or decline in Enroll RPS.