Marketing Education provides opportunities for all students to prepare for work, postsecondary education and careers in marketing, finance, hospitality, management and entrepreneurship.
Marketing Education provides courses leading to various marketing career choices. Specialized training includes career preparation in such areas as advertising, brand promotion, entrepreneurship, fashion marketing, hospitality management, marketing research, and sales.
- Advanced Entrepreneurship (RTC)
- Advanced Fashion Marketing
- Advanced Marketing
- Advanced Sports, Entertainment & Recreation Marketing
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Entrepreneurship (RTC)
- Fashion Marketing
- Lodging Management (formerly Hotel Management & Operations)
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Business & Marketing
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Sports & Entertainment Management
Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO)
Virginia DECA OrganizationDECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe. For more information, visit the CTSO web page