With the exception of the Richmond Technical Center and the Early College Academy (ECA), student transportation is self-directed with GRTC passes provided to students who use public transportation.
All students are expected to abide by the following safety rules while travelling throughout the city.
- NEVER TRAVEL ALONE. Always travel in groups of at least three students.
- Cross streets ONLY AT CROSSWALKS WHEN GIVEN THE SIGNAL TO CROSS.
- Make sure to look both ways before crossing the street at any time, even if you have the right of way or the signal to cross.
- Please be completely aware of your surroundings while walking; this includes being able to clearly hear the sounds of the road.
- Follow all state regulations regarding driving.
- The number to the school is 780-4661. Please take a communication device with you when traveling.