Parents can register for Kindergarten beginning April 1 of the year the student will start school. Children must be 5 by September 30 to register for Kindergarten. There is a regional registration day in April from 9 - 4, but parents can register children for school anytime after April 1. We encourage parents to register early. Registration is now done online. Parents log into the regisration site and create and account, then complete the registration. Parents can upload documents into the sytsem including birth certificate, medial records and proof of resisncey (but uploads are not required). Once the onlne process is complete, parents still must come into the school and complete a one page docuemnt and present the birth certificate, Identifcaiton and other required docuents to the school staff. We have computer at school if parents do not have access to the internet at home. The link to the regisatiorn site is:
For students transferring from other schools into K - 5, parents can come and register as soon as they have established residency in the district. Students will start school the day after the registration has been completed. We encourage parents who are moving into the district to arrange for a school visit before the child begins school so they can see the school and classrooms before starting.
The following documents are need for Registration
- Two (2) proofs of residency (must include a deed or lease and one other item such as a drivers license or utility bill)
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization records (This may be a part of the school Entrance Health Form.)
- School Entrance Health Form (this can be submitted anytime before the first day of school)
- If there are child custody issues, we need a certified copy of any court order establishing custody or guardianship (court time/date stamp and signed by judge)
- Current IEP if a child is receiving special education services such as speech.
- Recent Report Card for students entering grades 1 - 5)
- Photo ID of the parent or guardian who is registering the student.