Because of the closing of schools (Covid - 19), kindergarten registration is now an onlne program. We can still accept paper registraitns and you can complete the forms and drop them off with the required information in the school dropbox locased in front of the building. For online registration go to the Enroll Link beloew. There is also a link the required registration forms.
The following documents are need for Registration.
- Two (2) proofs of residency (must include a deed or lease and one other item such as a driver’s license or utility bill)
- Original birth certificate (Copy can be provided, but we may request the original if there are qustions about the copy)
- Immunization records (This may be a part of the school Entrance Health Form.)
- School Entrance Health Form (this should be submitted before the first day of school)
- If there are child custody issues, we need a certified copy of any court order establishing custody or guardianship (court time/date stamp and signed by judge)
- Current IEP if a child is receiving special education services such as speech.
- Copy of a 504 plan if one exists
- Recent Report Card for students entering grades 1 - 5)
- Photo ID of the parent or guardian who is registering the student. (Copy is acceptable)