The goal of the Future Center is to ensure that all students graduate with a plan after high school. That plan can be attending a 4-year college or university, a 2-year junior or community college, a technical or trade school, enlisting in the military, or entering the workforce. We also work with students in the following areas:
· College Applications
· Finding and applying for scholarships
· Financial Aid
· FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
· Registering for the SAT and ACT
· SAT & ACT fee waivers
· Employment during high school or over the summer
· Employment after high school
· Summer enrichment opportunities
· Essay writing workshops
· Choosing a career pathway
· Anything that has to do with the “next steps” after high school!
Let us know if you (student/parent/guardian) have any questions or concerns. We are here to help! We are at Huguenot every day. Students are welcome at any time with a pass! If you are a parent/guardian who would like to set up a meeting, please let us know!