Phone: (804) 213-2437
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgI graduated from Shenandoah University in 2013 with my Bachelor's in Business Administration. After graduation, I started to work in the Office of Admission as an Admission Counselor. I was employed there for 3 years before moving to Maryland to become the Program Assistant for CollegeTracks. Spending the past 2 years there has prepared me to serve the students at George Wythe as the Future Center Director. I am super excited to be part of the George Wythe community!
The goal of the Future Center is to ensure that all students graduate with a plan after high school. That plan can be attending a 4-year college or university, a 2-year junior or community college, a technical or trade school, enlisting in the military, or entering the workforce. I also work with students in the following areas:
· College Applications
· Finding and applying for scholarships
· Financial Aid
· FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
· Registering for the SAT and ACT
· SAT & ACT fee waivers
· Employment during high school or over the summer
· Employment after high school
· Summer enrichment opportunities
· Essay writing workshops
· Choosing a career pathway
· Anything that has to do with the “next steps” after high school!
Let me know if you (student/parent/guardian) have any questions or concerns. I am here to help! I am at at school every day and after school on most days. Students are welcome any time with a pass! If you are a parent/guardian who would like to set up a meeting, please let me know.