Maintaining Financial Integrity for the RPS District
Thank you for visiting the Department of Finance. General information can be found on our website to assist with financial procedures. Staff contacts are provided to answer any questions concerning Accounts Payable, Departmental Invoices, Payroll, Building Rentals, Travel Reimbursements, and Grants.
Richmond Public Schools Department of Finance values our employees and vendors. We look forward to satisfying our customers in every way possible.
The Finance Department's Mission is to accommodate the School Board's monetary outlays and receipts, their recordation and ultimately provide the basis for the fiscal integrity of the Richmond Public School district.
- Satisfied Customers
- Timely Payment and Recordation of Expenditures and Receipts
For vendor additions, please visit the RPS Procurement and Property Management Department.
- Provide general information about district financial procedures
- Answer any questions about Accounts Payable, Departmental Invoices, Payroll, Building Rentals, Travel Reimbursements, and Grants
- Accommodate the School Board's monetary outlays and receipts
- Record the School Board's monetary outlays and receipts
- Provide the basis for the fiscal integrity of the Richmond Public School district
301 North Ninth Street
Richmond, VA 23219-1927
Wanda Payne, Director
Access to payroll, leave balances, and W-2 information is only available when using a device connected to an on-site RPS network. For assistance with obtaining this information, please contact our Payroll staff, firstname.lastname@example.org.