RPS Family Engagement Survey
Richmond Public Schools is committed to building strong, trusting relationships with our community. By listening to parent and guardian feedback about our engagement efforts, we can ensure we’re helping all families get involved in our schools and their child’s education.
About the Survey:
● The survey is open to all RPS parents and guardians
● It asks for feedback on knowledge exchanges, relationship building, student success, collaborative partnerships, school climate, and more
● The survey is open from May 6th through June 7th
● Confidentiality is guaranteed
● Independent research and communications firm K12 Insight is administering the survey and compiling results
● RPS will not know who participates
● Reports will only include overall findings, not individual responses
How to Participate:
● K12 Insight is sending email invitations with a survey link to parents and guardians
● The online survey can also be taken by clicking the survey link on the division’s website or by going to https://survey.k12insight.com/
● Paper surveys are available by request by email to Dr. Shadae Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 413-896-4181 if your community is in need of paper distribution.