Procurement & Property Management
The Department of Procurement & Property Management responsibilities include the procurement and management of all materials, equipment, supplies, IT, construction and services necessary for efficient operation of the school system.
Our primary procurement duties of the Department are to develop and coordinate a complete centralized purchasing and distribution program for schools and departments; to formulate the basic policies and procedures to be use in exercising procurement functions; and to administer the School Board's and State's and Federal surplus property program.
Our primary property management duties include tracking fixed assets, providing recycling services of surplus equipment and furniture to schools and departments at a saving to the division, and maintaining central receiving and distribution of all deliveries.
Our surplus items are located at 2395 Hermitage Road, Richmond, VA. 23220.
- For warehouse viewing, call 804-780-6297 or 804-516-3209 for an appointment
- Hours of operation: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Receiving/delivery hours: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Administrative Office hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Any questions, please contact 780-6017
2395 Hermitage Road
Richmond, VA 23220