Technology Services department assists the district by ensuring data availability and reliability for the RPS users community as well as supporting the policies of the School Board and the stated goals of the Superintendent. We accomplish this by the following:
- Ensuring high availability of the school division’s AS/400 system.
- Providing proper security to protect the school division’s data.
- Managing assets in a method that maximizes benefits, reduces risk and provides satisfactory levels of service to the school district in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Establishing and maintaining reliable connectivity to the administrative network and the internet.
- Developing, maintaining and documenting division-wide administrative applications.
- Overseeing the storage and retrieval of all public school records.
- Providing technical assistance and training while synergizing our efforts to resolve instructional and administrative issues.
- Providing computer repair, installation, and telecommunication services.
For assistance please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 780-7880, option 1.
2015 Seddon Way
Richmond, VA 23230
RPS Staff Service Desk:
RPS Student & Family Help Desk: