Richmond Public Schools is celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4-8) and invites staff, students, parents, and community members to join in the celebration to let our teachers know how much they are appreciated.
During the week, show your love for our teachers by taking pictures with and sharing the “RPS Teachers Rock” sign.
- Join our Virtual Spirit Week! You can view/download flyers in English and Spanish.
- Take a picture with the “RPS Teachers Rock” sign! Download a copy here.
- Post the pictures on social media, with a message of appreciation, using #RPSTeachersRock!
- Visit the RPS social media pages to share the district’s Teacher Appreciation posts.
Sample Social Media Posts
- <SCHOOL NAME> loves our teachers! #RPSTeachersRock
- To all of our teachers: We continue to be inspired by the work you do for our students and communities in the classroom and beyond. #RPSTeachersRock
- Today and everyday, we love and appreciate you! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! #RPSTeachersRock
Share with Us!