Richmond Public Schools is celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week (May 6-10) and invites staff, students, parents, and community members to join in the celebration to let our teachers know how much they are appreciated. During the week, show your love for our teachers by taking pictures with and sharing the “RPS Teachers Rock” sign. Print your own copy, located on the right-hand sidebar.
Directions on how you can contribute
1. Encourage your school community to take a picture with the “RPS Teachers Rock” sign.
2. Post the pictures on social media, with a message of appreciation, using #RPSTeachersRock!
3. Visit the RPS social media pages to share the district’s Teacher Appreciation posts.
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/RPS_Schools @RPS_Schools
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RichmondPublicSchools/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rvaschools/ @rvaschools
4. Share your Teacher Appreciation events and stories with us! Email: email@example.com.
Sample Social Media Posts
1. [School Name] loves our teachers! #RPSTeachersRock
2. To all of our teachers: We continue to be inspired by the work you do for our students and communities in the classroom and beyond. #RPSTeachersRock
3. Today and everyday, we love and appreciate you! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! #RPSTeachersRock