Welcome to Richmond Public Schools Information Communication and Technology Services. Please find information for Employees, Students, Parents, Friends, and the Richmond Community. If the information you are seeking is not available here, please feel free to call one of the numbers provided.
Our mission is to ensure data availability and reliability for the Richmond Public Schools users community as they support the policies of the School Board and the stated goals of the Superintendent. We will accomplish this by the following actions:
- Providing computer repair and installation service.
- Ensuring high availability of the school division's AS/400 system.
- Providing proper security to protect the school division's data.
- Establishing and maintaining reliable connectivity to the administrative network and the internet.
- Developing, maintaining and documenting division-wide administrative applications.
- Overseeing the storage and retrieval of all public school records.
- Providing technical assistance and training.
- "Synergizing" our efforts to resolve crisis situations.
We will perform these actions in a work environment free of violence, sexual harassment, and racial discrimination with adequate space and equipment and by staying abreast of evolving computer-related technologies and applying them as needed to benefit the school division.
Our vision is to be diligent providers of the best customer-oriented, state-of-the-art technological service for the advancement of all facets of the educational process for our school division.
"Bringing Technology to the Children and Staff of Richmond Public Schools"
Information Communication & Technology Services
2015 Seddon Way
Richmond, VA 23230