- Lucille Brown Middle School
Weekly Parent Newsletter: 9.6.2020
Greetings LMBMS Families and Friends!
I certainly hope you're looking forward to this Tuesday as much as I am! September 8th is the first day of school for the 2020-2021 school year...WELCOME BACK! I imagine most of you have a lot of questions about preparation for day one, so everything below is related to just that!
Student Technology Distribution: If you were unable to come to the school this past Friday or Saturday to pick up a computer and/or hotspot for your child, please email me at email@example.com so we can arrange for you to get one Tuesday morning. If you came and did not receive a device, but your name was added to the list, please come to the school Tuesday morning at 7:30 to pick up your device.
Password Reset Instructions – All student
- First initial of student's first name in lower case (Example: for me, this would be "s")
- First initial of student's last name in UPPER case (Example: for me, this would be "G")
- Student's date of birth using "leading zeroes" and all four digits of the birth year (Example: January 3, 2005 would be "01032005")
- Putting it all together, the default password would be sG01032005.
Tablet Setup Assistance: Please click the following links for assistance setting up your child's tablet.
This concludes my message for this week. Please be sure to watch the live demonstrations about how to log into your Chromebook/table and Google Classroom this evening at 6:00 on the RPS Facebook page. Happy Labor Day, and I look forward to seeing all students virtually September 8th!
Dr. Stacy Gaines