RPS Summer Camp@Home
RPS SummerCamp@Home – Preschool through eighth grade students will have the opportunity to participate in a virtual camp experience this summer that includes both academics and a broad array of enrichment activities. We're calling it RPS SummerCamp@Home. Big thanks to our partners on this: YMCA of Greater Richmond, BellXcel, and NextUp!
- Who: All RPS PreK-8 students
- When: June 29 – July 31
- Where: Virtually
- Cost: Free!
Each week will have a theme:
- Week 1: “RPS Strong” – Developing healthy minds and healthy bodies!
- Week 2: “RPS Calm” – Learning mindfulness and meditation practices!
- Week 3: “RPS Active” – Getting up and moving!
- Week 4: “RPS Loud” – Making music and dancing!
- Week 5: “RPS Creative” – Unleashing creativity!
Here are a few examples of the virtual enrichment courses that students will have access to:
- Contemporary Dance
- Culinary Explorations
- Latin Salsa & Hip Hop
- Mindfulness & Art
- Outdoor Explorers
- So You Want to Win the Fortnite World Cup?
- TECHNOLOchicas: Learn Basic Coding
- Video & Filmmaking
- Yoga Exploration
To register for RPS SummerCamp@Home, just click here!
Please note that high school students and middle school students taking high school courses will have the opportunity this summer to complete their spring 2020 Edgenuity modules and take virtual credit recovery courses. We'll have more information about this very soon.