Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
Kindergarten Registration Announcement:
Because of the closing of schools (Covid - 19), kindergarten registration on April 16 has been cancelled. The divsion is working on an alternative system and this will be posted on our website as soon as it is finalized.
Registration Forms (Please click here.)
The following documents are need for Registration.
- Two (2) proofs of residency (must include a deed or lease and one other item such as a driver’s license or utility bill)
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization records (This may be a part of the school Entrance Health Form.)
- School Entrance Health Form (this should be submitted before the first day of school)
- If there are child custody issues, we need a certified copy of any court order establishing custody or guardianship (court time/date stamp and signed by judge)
- Current IEP if a child is receiving special education services such as speech.
- Copy of a 504 plan if one exists
- Recent Report Card for students entering grades 1 - 5)
- Photo ID of the parent or guardian who is registering the student.