Remind Messaging System
What is Remind?
RPS is excited to launch the Remind Plan to provide 2-way communications with families and students!
Remind allows teachers who choose to use text messaging to communicate with parents and students. With Remind:
See instructions below on how to sign up or re-subscribe to receive Remind notifications from your school and RPS. If you need to update your contact information, please reach out to your school!
If you would like to opt out from using Remind, step by step instructions are available here.
- Parents can choose how to receive messages – text, email or app. For students, texting is available for ages 13 and over.
- It allows for safe and secure messaging that is available in multiple languages
- It has a call feature, so teachers may use it to make calls without using their personal number.
Sign-Up to Receive Text Messages!
To receive Remind text messages, find your school code below and text it to 81010 (including the @) on your mobile device. You can also sign-up online by clicking here.
- John Marshall High School - @fc73bb
- Franklin Military Academy - @fbbfeg
- J.L. Francis Elementary School - @jlfran
- Fairfield Court Elementary School - @37de4a
- Thomas H. Henderson Middle School - @26ddg2
- Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary School -@8ceccce
- Bellevue Elementary School - @h99bed
- Open High School - @openhig
- Richmond Alternative School - @richmondal
- Linwood Holton Elementary School - @holtones
- Richmond Career Education and Employment Academy - @richmondca
- Mary Munford Elementary School - @marymunfo
- Chimborazo Elementary School - @chimbor
- Lucille M. Brown Middle School - @lucillemb
- Richmond Virtual Academy - @richmondvi
- RPS Transportation Dept. - @rpstran
- RPS Central Office - @rpsce
- Maymont Preschool - @maymontp
- Patrick Henry School Of Science And Arts - @c3b48g
- Miles J. Jones Elementary School - @milesjo
- Huguenot High School - @huguenothi
- George Wythe High School - @g4a82k
- Richmond Community High School - @b94eb8
- Thomas Jefferson High School - @eh64d93
- George W. Carver Elementary School - @6k839fe
- Broad Rock Elementary School - @broadrocke
- William Fox Elementary School - @ddgbg83
- Westover Hills Elementary School - @4k64f22
- Summer Hill Preschool - @summerhill
- Southampton Elementary School - @kk4bdd
- Overby-Sheppard Elementary School - @overbyshep
- G.H. Reid Elementary School - @ghreid
- Swansboro Elementary School - @93ecd9
- Amelia Street School - @ameliastr
- Barack Obama Elementary School - @bkf6k2
- John B. Cary Elementary School - @johnbcar
- Albert Hill Middle School - @alberthill
- J.H. Blackwell Elementary School - @873427
- Binford Middle School - @binfordmi
- Oak Grove-Bellemeade Elementary School - @oakgrovebm
- C-FIT Families in Transition - @cfitf
- Thomas C. Boushall Middle School - @boushallms
- Armstrong High School - @kceba8
- Woodville Elementary School - @ha7eba
- Richmond Adult Technical Center - @adultcaree
- Cardinal Elementary School - @rps-ces
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle School - @64gghd
- Virgie Binford Education Center - @virgieb
- Henry L. Marsh III Elementary School - @henrylm
- River City Middle School - @c9c3c3
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Preschool - @e82ghe3
- J.H. Blackwell Preschool - @jhblack
- Richmond Technical Center - @98cdba
- Ginter Park Elementary School - @indiras
- J.B. Fisher Elementary School - @jbfishe
- Mary Scott Preschool - @maryscottp
- RPS Office of Engagement - @engage-rps
- What is Remind?
- Do I need to take any action?
- I was using Remind before, what has changed?
- I'm not receiving notifications, texts, or calls. What do I do?
- I'm receiving notifications through multiple accounts, how do I merge them?
- Is my contact information shared with RPS staff?
- Is my student also receiving notifications?
- What happens next?