Thank you for visiting the Licensure Team's page!
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and contact the Licensure Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- 1.) Who must I contact about my licensure questions/concerns?
- 2.) What do I do if I’m a new teacher and need to know how to go about applying for my teaching license?
- 3.) Where do I send my licensure request?
- 4.) Where can I find detailed information on licensure?
- 5.) What is a Provisional License and how can I obtain this type of license?
- 6.) What is a Statement of Eligibility and how can I obtain one?
- 7.) I have an out-of-state teaching/educator license. How do I apply for Virginia licensure?
- 8.) How do I have my name and/or address changed? How do I obtain a duplicate license?
- 9.) How do I add a degree (Master’s, Ed. Specialist, etc.) and change my license type?
- 10.) How do I add an endorsement (teaching area) to my existing teaching license?
- 11.) Where do I find information on Virginia Licensure Renewal?
- 12.) How do I complete the First Aid, CPR, and AED requirement?